Médecins Sans Frontières is an independent international medico-humanitarian organization which provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and without distinction of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. The MSF movement is built around five operational directorates supported by the 21 sections, 24 associations and other MSF offices gathered around the world.
The package of care for key populations in OCBA needs a centralization of tools and a protocol that contains effective training materials and guidance with a cross-sectional review of existing cross-OC materials. In line with the MSF OCBA strategic plan and the priorities of the medical network plan to improve the quality of care (QoC) for patients in our projects and strengthen our medical teams, this project proposal aims to improve the response to key populations and providing tools to the team.
MSF aims to provide comprehensive care in people centers to populations in the different areas where we work. Nevertheless, for key populations, it is important to provide teams with specific technical support not only on reactivity according to medical needs, but also to provide the proactive analysis of possible risk prevention/mitigation scenarios. MSF offers to provide a complete package that includes:
The general objective is:
(1) Internal literature and MSF external review on existing protocols and guidelines between key populations sections.
(2) Creation of a simplified protocol adapted to the key population for OCBA with the kit of training materials.
(3) Expected deliverable: Written protocol and training materials for care at key population centers.
PLACEMENT WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
Hierarchically Head of Unit of Medical Specialties and functionally under the Sexual Referent of the Medical Department.
- Consulting, evaluation and advisory experience for senior executives.
- Chairing, coaching and mentoring experience.
- English required.
- PreP experience required.
- Previous experience working with key populations will be desirable.
- Commitment to MSF principles.
- Critical thinking, objectivity and problem-solving ability.
- Coach, mediation, training skills.
- Priority to quality and delivery.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Consultant position at home.
- Part-time position.
- Duration: 12 weeks. Contractual modality according to the local legal framework.
- Advisory level: Expert Advisor.
- Annual gross salary: HQ-3B level (divided into 12 monthly payments) + secondary benefits based on MSF OCBA reward policy. Subject to local conditions.
- Start date: immediately.
How to register
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter: https://careers.msf-applications.org/job-invite/6992/
Closing Date: August 31, 2022, 23:59 CET (Central European Time)
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, race, nationality and culture. People from minority groups, indigenous groups and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are committed to achieving a balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. MSF offers a working environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, integrity and a healthy work-life balance. MSF does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any type of harassment, including sexual harassment and discrimination. All selected candidates will therefore be subject to reference checks.
Médecins Sans Frontières, as a responsible employer, under article 38 of the “Ley de Integración Social del Minusválido de 1982 (LISMI)”, invites people with recognized disabilities and with an interest in the humanitarian field to apply for the above position.