10% of homes in Peel are shared by 3 or more generations
2021 Census data on Peel income, families and households now available
In particular, it shows that:
- Peel has the highest percentage of multigenerational households in the GTA.
- 10% of homes in Peel are shared by 3 or more generations of families.
You can access this and other useful data on our Census Information Center (the Hub).
The hub is a central location for census data in Peel and supports the Region of Peel Community Vision for Life.
You can use the Hub to:
- Easily find data for meetings, reports, and presentations.
- Understand the community with releases on population and housing numbers, languages, immigration, and more.
- Zoom, filter and select using interactive dashboards and maps.
- Download data.
ArcGIS technology is an engaging online platform that combines geographic data, tools, and applications.
The hub uses ArcGIS technology to present census data in a visually appealing storytelling style.
Upcoming census data releases
We will continue to update the Hub and notify you of new releases as new 2021 Census data becomes available.
The next release – containing language data – is expected in September 2022.
If you have any questions or comments about the hub or Peel 2021 Census data, complete and submit ourfeedback form.